In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was finding out what we were doing the performance about because we would not know how easy or hard it would be
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- Planning the performance
- Practicing the performance
The story that my group told silently was Jak stole the fidget spinner and Daniel and I tried to get it back but we let him buy from our store
Overall I think my group worked well together because we are really good friends so we know when they are getting annoyed and a little bit tired